The ViraTech™ UV-400
- FDA cleared, patented device which kills over 99% of airborne bacteria
- Treats or reduces a host of indoor air pollutants such as odors, smoke, toxic chemicals, and allergens
- Removing indoor air pollutants can significantly improve sleep
- Unique filterless technology is maintenance free
ResidentialThe ViraTech™ UV-400 protects the family from the transmission of airborne bacteria, super bugs and a host of other contaminants and allergens. For a healthier home use in bedrooms, living rooms, great rooms, nurseries, smoking rooms, basement entertainment areas and home offices.» Read More
CommercialThe ViraTech™ UV-400 protects customers, employees and patients in hospitals, clinics, restaurants, salons and spas, test labs, schools, day care centers, nursing homes, assisted living homes, government buildings, funeral homes, veterinary clinics, kennels and pet stores.» Read More
SleepClinical studies have shown a direct link between indoor air pollution and sleep problems. The ViraTech™ UV-400 treats, kills or reduces all forms of indoor air pollution including odors, smoke, dust and pet dander, perfumes and a host of other allergens. The device is appropriate in bedrooms, nurseries and hotels.» Read More
- I live in Florida, where the constant use of air conditioning, mold and humidity breed germs. I found a remarkable difference in the way I feel once I started using the UV-400 unit. My daughter, who suffers from asthma, has decreased her use of an inhaler greatly as a result of the UV-400 unit running in my living room. The UV-400 has made a big difference in how we feel.
- Clients come into our salon and can not believe that there is NO SMELL at all! It has a clean fresh smell. We have 5 nail technicians that are busy all the time. Clients that come to Touch of Class Nails salon are so grateful that we have their health placed first and foremost in our priority of importance. Also my staff has stayed healthy all season because of the Viratech UV-400. It is so quiet you never even notice that it is on.
Company NewsApril 03, 2013 UV Flu Technology Forecasts Record Allergy Season and Revenues “This Winter has conditions in place for a horrible allergy season,” said Jack Lennon, President of UV Flu Technologies. “Record snowfalls in many of the 48 states this season that did get snow, not only put in place high levels of moisture, but record levels of nitrogen, which stimulates plant growth in a fertilizer-like fashion. When added to the warmer global temperatures, longer allergy season, and higher CO2 levels, we expect record levels of pollen, mold and mildew, particularly acute in areas that were impacted by Hurricane Sandy,” said Mr. Lennon. “We highly recommend a high quality air purifier, like our ViraTech UV-400, to the over 50 million Americans that suffer from allergy and asthma symptoms. Although our device is filter-less, and treats almost all forms of indoor air pollution, including smoke and toxic chemicals, it is very important that users of filter-based technologies change their filters regularly, as the filter mediums can become infected, and actually make allergies worse,” said Mr. Lennon. “Consumers are just beginning to recognize that the purchase of a high quality air purifier may be the most cost-effective purchase they’ve ever made for the health and safety of their entire family, particularly families with asthma, allergies, or other medical conditions. No one would ever allow their children to drink water they knew to be contaminated, yet the toxic air they breathe daily in their home is left untreated. Ninety-eight percent of consumers that purchase our ViraTech UV-400 air purifier report dramatically reduced levels of allergy symptoms, along with better sleep at night.” “Our 1st quarter sales increased 75%, but we expect growth rates two to three times this rate for the second and third quarter of this year. With this in mind, we are adding Mr. Glenn Bushee, President of Brite-Strike Technologies, to our Board of Directors. Mr. Bushee’s extensive experience in marketing and production will be of immense value to our Company,” said Mr. Lennon. More Company News